Radio with Heart in Mind
Do you feel that common sense is not so common anymore?
We are not perfect and don’t want to be. We want to learn and grow. We want to bring you with us. Let’s try some things together.
- Toss what you’re “told” to believe and pay attention to reality
- Forget taking yourself so freaking seriously
- Wipe out whinging over hurt feelings
- Get off your butt/knee and actually MAKE the world a better place
- Have fun with the joke that has become main-stream media
- Point and laugh at the silliness of hypocrisy on both sides
- Sidestep censorship and speak out for freedom
- Take personal responsibility for your decisions, no matter how dumb
- Replace whining with winning
- Look for the good in people, because most people are good
We know, these concepts are totally counter culture these days. Get wise to reality.
Join Mélanie Hope, author of Get Over it & Get Started and What’s Wrong with These People? and James Moniz, author/actor/Marine for a powerful show full of positive people, crazy news, self-empowerment…and a few political rants.
Every week we invite guests who embody these concepts through their work, their works, and their words — even if we disagree. Hell, especially if we disagree. We offer shameless plugs of their current projects and a forum for their free speech.
Part of our team is happiness guru, Abigail. Not only is she the star of a series of books, she gives fabulous life advice. You can email her with your questions here. She’ll answer them on-air and post them on her blog!
If you would like to be a guest blogger – or a guest on our show – please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a complaint about our content either here or on our show, feel free to fill out the ID10T form.