Personal Highlights of 2017
- Started show! Special thanks to Proof Negative for giving us the chance.
- Starred in Modern Relics “What’s It Gonna Be” Rock video, 100 NIGHTS WITH STRANGLING JACK, SOUNDTRACKS, COMMUNITY THEATER, THE NUTCRACKER.
- Got back into stand-up comedy.
- Finished the teleplay for FONTANA show. Proud of that.
- Visit to San Pedro…meant a lot to me. (Both sang the praises of AirBnB)
- Two same-sex weddings…from now on, they are just “weddings,” regardless of gender.
- Four webinars for the Lorman Institute – the next one coming up is Management Skills for Introverts: Influencing with Confidence on January 30th (10A PST)
- Set up the web site for CCW and got that underway
- Tutored in a wide variety of subjects from AP Chemistry and Geometry to Accounting and American Sign Language
- Was in TWO ballets
- Did all 12 LVIP shows
- Did a benefit show for a local non-profit
- Got a tattoo. Gonna get another one.
- Survived visits from each sister (one was fun, the other tried to have me arrested for bare feet)
Goal Setting and Gratitude
Jim talked about freeing up space in both his home and his mind.
Jim believes in the Law of Attraction and why folks are screwing us with their hatred for Trump. He didn’t even vote for the guy, but, geesh, folks — get over it already.
He mentioned Earl Nightingale and the basic concept of what you put out, you get back.
Both discussed being grateful and how it goes against our current culture. (Part of the reason we chose the name of our show.) Nothing in scripture says we should not desire and strive for good things, though some use religion as an excuse not to try. Jim also read from the 10X Rule by Grant Cardone.
Mélanie went over the S.W.I.F.T. Goals program from her books, The Sniper’s Guide to Leadership and the Battle Plan. She invited folks to contact her to start a mastermind, and she’ll send a free copy of the Battle Plan to participants.
What kind of resolutions do dogs set? Read Abby’s Woofalutions here.