Looking for some advice?
Call in to Dog Abby,* for no-nonsense happiness advice. If anyone knows what it takes to be happy, it’s Abigail Hope!
Abby is not your average Golden Retriever. She is the Spokesdog for her own book line, and she knows how to network, communicate, and make new friends.
If you find yourself upset, distraught, or just plain confused, Abby has your back. She will tell you how to re-find that joy you once had (no matter how long ago that was). It might involve a swim or some tennis balls, but you will have a place to start.
(Warning: Abby and Mélanie are both pragmatic, middle-aged gingers who sound remarkably alike.)
- Knights and Daze
- Football Widow – Dog Abby
- Laws and Chances – Dog Abby
- Barefoot trophies and Paper Bottles
- Jobless Faire – Dog Abby
- BIL & Bill
- Teenage Time vs. Dog Time – Dog Abby
- Cat Max – Bare Arms
- Sin City and Yak Blepping – Dog Abby
- Party time and kennels – Dog Abby
- Your five closest friends – Dog Abby
- You are never too old – Dog Abby
- To manage or not – Dog Abby
- College Woes – Dog Abby
- Anti-social media – Dog Abby
- The politics of barking – Dog Abby
- Be her Valentine – Dog Abby
- It’s OK to step down – Dog Abby
- Left behind – Dog Abby
- It’s just a job – Dog Abby