Guest hosts: Nate and Renee
Welcome! We discuss all manner of craziness tonight! Our old friend Nick Pierce is also on hand to bring on the fun!
Holy Crap, This is Actually Happening!
Chuck regales us with more stories that are stranger than fiction.
News of the Weird and Wonderful
So…this is a thing…
I just wanna live here…
Or here…(Kinda jealous, not gonna lie)
Max and Melanie Watch the News
With a rare opportunity for some down time, Ms. Hope and Mr. von Regal Beezer take in the competition.
Welcome to the New Abnormal
One of the worst in the world for cases AND deaths, even with out-virtue signaling the rest of us!
This is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things
This would never happen in our home
“Wine” of the Week
In honor of the Kentucky Derby, and because they’re yummy and refreshing, this week’s beverage is Congac Mint Juleps!
- 1.75 oz congac
- 8 Mint leaves
- 0.5 oz Simple syrup
- A splash of lime juice (optional)
- 1 Fresh mint on branch to garnish
- Place the mint leaves in a tall Julep glass and gently press with a pestle to release flavors.
- Add the other ingredients along with crushed ice.
- Mix vigorously with a barspoon.
- Complete with crushed ice to fill and garnish with a sprig of mint.