Welcome back to the show.
We still yell “Neener Neener!”
We have cut the fat off. Less politics, less swearing, more uplifting stories. Chuck, Max, and Phrytzie have returned. Wine of the Week has not. We hope you enjoy!
A mini-rant from Melanie.
News of the Weird and Wonderful
- Teach kids to take pride in their effort, not their gifts.
- Not “You are so good at math,” but “I am so proud of how hard you studied!”
- Get them to play outside.
- Make sure they learn about good role models.
- Especially female role models, as most kids think there are mostly male role models
- Let them see when you fail.
- Teaches them resiliency
- Do this with their toys:
- Use fewer toys or rotate the toys the children use. This allows you and the kid to use the toys more creatively.
- Design a play space that allows this.
- Limit their screen time (cell phones, etc) to 1-2 hours per day.
- Stay close, but not too close.
What’s that buzz? Upper Dublin’s Chainsaw Gang, still clearing tree debris Ida left behind (Upper Dublin Township, PA)
She’s So Phrytzie!
The CounterCultureCATS go to a CAT store. Hoo boy…
This is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things
Thorough breakdown: Verdict for Erlbacher – guilty of murder in the first degree
Society is doomed.
Holy Crap, This is Actually Happening
Crosby, Stills, Nash and Whoopi. Plus, the usual dimwits.
News of the Wonderfuller