Do you feel that COMMON SENSE is not so common anymore?
A combination of counter-clockwise and counter-culture, we go against the mainstream victim and anger narrative by focusing on the hilarity of reality itself. We offer jokes, advice, commentary, and satire — plus long-form interviews with amazing people.
We are not perfect and don’t want to be. We want to learn and grow. We want to bring you with us. Let’s try some things together.
- Toss what you’re “told” to believe and pay attention to reality
- Forget taking yourself so freaking seriously
- Wipe out whinging over hurt feelings
- Get off your butt/knee and actually MAKE the world a better place
- Have fun with the joke that has become main-stream media
- Point and laugh at the silliness of hypocrisy on both sides
- Sidestep censorship and speak out for freedom
- Take personal responsibility for your decisions, no matter how dumb
- Replace whining with winning
- Look for the good in people, because most people are good
We know, these concepts are totally counter culture these days. Get wise to reality.
Join Mélanie Hope, author of Get Over it & Get Started and What’s Wrong with These People? and James Moniz, author/actor/Marine for a powerful show full of positive people, crazy news, self-empowerment…and a few political rants.
Every week we invite guests who embody these concepts through their work, their works, and their words — even if we disagree. Hell, especially if we disagree. We offer shameless plugs of their current projects and a forum for their free speech.
Part of our team is happiness guru, Abigail. Not only is she the star of a series of books, she gives fabulous life advice. You can email her with your questions here. She’ll answer them on-air and post them on her blog!
Tonight’s cohost is one of our favorite people in the whole world – Mary Tuomey – the badass ballerina herself! We’ll talk about Memorial Day, Abby gives some great advice, Biden runs his newest ad, and The Ginger gives a commencement speech.
Tonight’s show is chock full of Covid updates, feel-good news, Florida Man, and the debut of our children’s book, The Borax.
Redhead & Moniz’s Laughed-at
Enough of this silly seriousness, it’s time to have some good, clean fun. Don’t worry, still keep our asses covid…
Welcome to the Show. Tonight’s special guest and co-host is our friend, the lovely Julia Belyea! Julia has built her business, Quality Karaoke from a small concern to one of the larger and more successful karaoke businesses in Washington State….