|Support us!||Follow us everywhere!
Do you feel that COMMON SENSE is not so common anymore?
A combination of counter-clockwise and counter-culture, we go against the mainstream victim and anger narrative by focusing on the hilarity of reality itself. We offer jokes, advice, commentary, and satire — plus long-form interviews with amazing people.
We are not perfect and don’t want to be. We want to learn and grow. We want to bring you with us. Let’s try some things together.
- Toss what you’re “told” to believe and pay attention to reality
- Forget taking yourself so freaking seriously
- Wipe out whinging over hurt feelings
- Get off your butt/knee and actually MAKE the world a better place
- Have fun with the joke that has become main-stream media
- Point and laugh at the silliness of hypocrisy on both sides
- Sidestep censorship and speak out for freedom
- Take personal responsibility for your decisions, no matter how dumb
- Replace whining with winning
- Look for the good in people, because most people are good
We know, these concepts are totally counter culture these days. Get wise to reality.
Join Mélanie Hope, author of Get Over it & Get Started and What’s Wrong with These People? and James Moniz, author/actor/Marine for a powerful show full of positive people, crazy news, self-empowerment…and a few political rants.
Every week we invite guests who embody these concepts through their work, their works, and their words — even if we disagree. Hell, especially if we disagree. We offer shameless plugs of their current projects and a forum for their free speech.
Part of our team is happiness guru, Abigail. Not only is she the star of a series of books, she gives fabulous life advice. You can email her with your questions here. She’ll answer them on-air and post them on her blog!
Catch up on Covid, craziness, and western chauvinism with the CCW crew and what should be an interesting interview.
Welcome to the show. Week two of the Corona Madness….Governor Sisolak ordered all non-essential businesses to close down. This included Casinos. As a result, Las Vegas is a ghost town. Jim and Melanie went to the Strip on Saturday night,…
CounterCultureWISE goes viral!
Are you self-quarantining and don’t want to listen to two geriatric, millionaire muppets battle it out? Tune in to CounterCultureWISE, we’ll keep you updated, entertained, and just a little bit worried.
The CCW crew had a blast at Trump Tower this weekend as we got to meet some amazing people and learn a lot. We’ll be interviewing actor Greg Korin, and spreading the love of Florida Man.